Reading Proverbs 15
What do you like to listen to?
What really makes you happy? Is it a bowl of Jilbert’s ice cream? (you fill in your favorite ice cream.) What about catching a big fish? Swimming at the beach? A fresh apple? Diving off the Black Rocks? Steak dinner? Asparagus? Getting a raise at work? Having that guy notice you? Getting to a quiet place? Broccoli? (Sorry, trying to fit in some subliminal suggestions for healthy eating-but not subliminal enough!)
How about getting a call from someone:
1. you really care about, and you haven’t heard from them in a while?
2. who has been traveling and you are not sure they made it to their destination?
3. you want to hear say I love you?
4. you have apologized to and you have not heard back from yet?
5. when you are really depressed and you need to hear a voice?
There is no doubt in my mind that a longed for voice that is heard, is one of the most beautiful things in the world!
It seems that it is a beautiful thing to our LORD as well!
8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, But the prayer of the upright is His delight.
29 The LORD is far from the wicked, But He hears the prayer of the righteous.
Today will be short.
He wants to hear from you.
Now would be the perfect time!
After you are done talking with our God, and would like to share with us, you are welcome to comment by clicking on the word comment either above or below this post.